Unit price/ per
- Save $2
Are you looking for one of the top live feeders for your Bearded Dragons? Our Hornworms are perfect for any size reptile and loved by all reptiles, fish, frogs, hens, birds, and more!
We strive on providing the best live food for your reptiles. With our quick customer service and fast turnaround times on processing and shipping, you will see why Hardtop Feed Company is your go-to for live food!
Be sure to check out our Bug Direct Club our subscription service and get a discount on your reoccurring order!
• Blue-greenish body of Hornworms makes reptiles very attracted to them.
• One of the highest-ranked live feeders for many pets.
• Easily digestible NO exoskeleton, NO chitin.
• Super hydration Feeder.
• Great for breaking a “hunger strike”.
Our Hornworms have a healthy nutritional content of 9% Protein, 3.07% Fat, 46.4mg/ 100g Calcium, and 85% Moisture. Since hornworms have no chitin or exoskeleton (the hard shell) they are easy to digest and there is no worry about impaction in your juvenile reptile pets.
Shipping and Packaging Details
• Sold in 6, 12, or 24 counts.
• Shipping days are Monday - Thursday.
• 2-4 Days shipping to most places in the US.
• Shipped in 32oz deli cups with climbing netting and food.
• Shipped pre-fed and can last up to 2 weeks in the provided container.
• Carefully packaged in a crush-proof box and marked fragile.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
Our worms are always shipped small so that you can grow them to the size that you prefer. Large Hornworms do not ship well and will consume a large amount of food in transit thus, cutting back on the time you have to feed them off. Also, large Hornworms create a lot of feces which builds up during shipping and will kill the worms. Hornworms grow extremely fast so don't worry if they are small on arrival. Keep your worms at room temperatures for average growth, or to speed up their growth place them in warmer temperatures.
We Also Recommend
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!