Hornworm Chow (Dry)
Unit price/ per
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hornworm Dry Food
This dry diet is a powder form and will make approximately 4 times its weight when cooked, 1 packet dry equals approximately 1/2lb. 1 packet dry equals 2.7lbs cooked.
Cooking Dry Hornworm Food:
- Boil 4 cups of water on the stovetop
- Once the water is at a FULL ROLLING BOIL, add dry food packet slowly while simultaneously mixing with an electric hand mixer or whisk.
- Mix contents on the heat until all powder is completely and evenly blended. NO CLUMPS!
- Take off heat and continue to mix with electric hand mixers for 3-4 minutes
- Pour into the desired container and let harden at room temperature (This will take 1-2 hours)
- Hornworm food is ready to use. Add eggs, feed worms, etc.
Don't forget to purchase cups if needed.